Anorexic in recovery | Perth | Kitties | JFashion | Lesbian | all the Korean things |
Twitter : https://twitter.com/pokiepanda
98 year old dobri dobrev, a man who lost his hearing in the second world war, walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes and leather shoes to the city of sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.
though a well recognized fixture around several of the city’s chruches, known for his prostrations of thanks to all donors, it was only recently discovered that he has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living entirely off his monthly state pension of 80 euros and the kindness of others.
things to never make fun of:
- mental illnesses
- eating disorders
- PURPLE: I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
- FUSCHIA: I wish we were friends in real life.
- RED: I love you with a burning passion.
- GREY: I wish you would notice me.
- PINK: I think you should follow me.
- INDIGO: Roleplay with me please?
- TEAL: We have a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I don’t like your blog.
- YELLOW: FUCK ME PLEASE.
- WHITE: MARRY ME PLEASE.
- GREEN: I think you’re cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I don’t like you.
- RAINBOW: Skype info?
Look what I found at the dollar store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This made my day like you would not believe!
Bless you, you perfect angel
Is this is a figurative illustration of an obese persons discovery of their love for unhealthy foods, and how their excitement and pleasure from such constant indulgence distracts them from realizing their unhealthy lifestyle that ultimately results in their death from heart failure?
Nah man, I just really like chocolate oranges.
Best comeback ever.